Eugene Kaspersky, chairman and CEO of Kaspersky Lab
Kaspersky Lab is a global cybersecurity company founded in 1997. Kaspersky Lab’s deep threat intelligence and security expertise is constantly transforming into security solutions and services to protect businesses, critical infrastructure, governments and consumers around the globe. The company’s comprehensive security portfolio includes leading endpoint protection and a number of specialized security solutions and services to fight sophisticated and evolving digital threats. Over 400 million users are protected by Kaspersky Lab technologies and we help 270,000 corporate clients protect what matters most to them.
Wed 15 Nov, 14:15pm - 15:00pm
- Dmitry Golubtsov, Enterprise Channel Executive - Kaspersky
Dmitry has graduated from Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (Master Degree). He has over 12 years’ experience in IT Security....
Wed 15 Nov, 15:00pm - 15:45pm
- John Martin , Research Analyst - Canalys
John Martin is a Research Analyst based in Canalys’ Palo Alto office. He supports the company’s industry-leading channels research services,...
- Claudio Martinelli, Managing Director, LATAM - Kaspersky
Claudio Martinelli is the Managing Director at Kaspersky Lab Latin America since October 2016. He joined the company in 2009...
- Esteban Gugliermino, Lenovo LATAM Spanish Data Center Director - Lenovo
Esteban Gugliermino joined Lenovo as part of the IBM x86 business unit acquisition in October 2014. He currently is the...
- Jorge Finardi , Service Providers Manager Latin America and the Caribbean - Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Jorge Finardi is leading Service Providers for HPE’s Latin America and Caribbean Region. He is responsible for strategy, sales and...
- Leonardo Recht, Latin America Solutions Director - HP Inc.
Leonardo Recht is the Director of the Latin America Solutions Business at HP. Leo is responsible for the go-to-market strategy, execution...